My hair regimen is very simple and consistent. I wash my hair once a week and this is what I do:
- Pre-shampo – Spritz with water, section hair, add oil and leave for 30 minutes
- Cleanse – with sulfate-free shampoo/cleanser or a conditioning Co-wash. I de-tangle with a wide tooth comb before final rinse.
- Deep Conditioner – applied sparingly to hair then covered with a plastic cap for 30 minutes. I usually go and wash the dishes 🙂
- Leave-in conditioner – after rinsing off the DC I apply a leave-in which then stops the hair from breaking when dry
- Seal in moisture – with coconut oil
- Styler then style – I use a twisting butter then proceed to twist my hair. My signature style is a flat twist updo with a twist out fringe/pompadour.